We hope you love your new Pearl products! If you’ve changed your mind about an item, we are happy to help. Please see our return policy checklist below to see if your product qualifies for a return.
- Items must be returned within 90 days of the purchase date in order to qualify for a refund.
- Please notify the Pearl processing team at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to returning items. Pearl can only accept return shipments that include an RMA number, which will be provided by the Pearl processing team. If no RMA number is included in your shipment, we regret that we will not be able to process your return.
- Shipping for returns will be at your own expense. We recommend using a tracked shipping method with the courier of your choosing as Pearl will not be held responsible for return lost in transit. Alternatively, you may return items in person at our Richmond, Calgary or Montreal locations. You are ultimately responsible for returning the items within the 90 day return period, please ensure you allow sufficient time for packages to reach us.
- You will need to provide the original order number for each returned item when notifying the Pearl processing team of your return. Additional processing fees may apply if you are not able to provide your order number to our processing team when communicating about a return.
- In order to receive a full refund, the item and the original packaging must be in original, unused condition. A processing fee of up to 20% may apply depending on the condition of the item and packaging. Circumstances including, but not limited to the following may result in a processing fee being applied:
- Damage of the item
- Dirt or stains on the item
- Damage of the packaging, such as tears, writing, and other defects
- Pearl reserves the right to refuse any return. This may occur under circumstances where the product is in poor condition or shows signs of use.
If you are experiencing issues with your Pearl product, please see our Pearl Warranty Policy page for more information.