Here, how Habermehl pulled off the look:
1. For lighting, Habermehl chose a candelabra for its soft glow, which is whimsical and romantic for dinners.
2. Plush toss cushions were added to the daybed, making it the perfect place to relax with an afternoon cup of tea.
3. New fabric and a fresh coat of paint updated old furniture for a makeover that’s easy on the eyes and the budget.
4. Light engineered hardwood flooring was chosen as it suits this home’s Scandinavian vibe and is more durable for families with young children or pets.
5. In typical Scandi fashion, an old black pottery set acts as the table's centrepiece and adds subtle drama to the room’s white and neutral palette.
6. Intricate details, such as the carved arms of the daybed and embroidery in the toss cushions, were added to the space to deliver one-of-a-kind character.